HANDLING OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
Traserbas is subject to and complies with The Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection 1992 (as amended from time to time).
This document explains how Traserbas processes information about you that is personally identifiable (“Your Information”) when you use the Traserbas website (“Traserbas”), whether you are a Driver, Service User, or simply a visitor.
If you have any queries about how we use Your Information or have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
“Service User”, “You”, “Yours” means a person who has signed up and is registered with the Traserbas for the use of the Service.
“Driver” means the person who is registered with the Traserbas as Driver to provide transportation services to the Service Users using the Traserbas website or any Applications.
“Vehicle” means a vehicle that is owned and appropriately licensed for use by a Driver to provide the ride to the Service User.
“Service” means the use of the Application or Website to secure collection, travel, and set down at a given destination nominated by the Service User to a Driver and vehicle dispatched by the Application.
“Application” is the software, delivery platform, website, and network, owned and operated by the Traserbas for the dispatch of the ground transportation services to the Service User.
PERSONS BELOW 18 YEARS OF AGE
A Traserbas Service User condition specifies that persons below the age of 18 years are strictly not eligible for applying for service registration nor can they be lawfully registered as a Driver. The registration is not directed towards anyone under 18, they are not allowed to register with us, or provide personal data. Persons of all ages are eligible to use the services provided by our drivers.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a person under 18, we will delete that information immediately.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect your personal information when you provide it to become a member of the Traserbas to facilitate the booking and complete your booking.
You may also choose to provide us with additional information to enable us to improve and expand our service to you such as special requirements for rides.
This additional information is only collected and/or used as necessary to provide you with specific additional ride arrangements, such as special meals.
WE MAY COLLECT AND PROCESS THE FOLLOWING DATA ABOUT YOU:
- Registration and payment details;
- Location data, including your journey start and endpoints and the route taken;
- Cookies information;
- Other data that you choose to provide to us;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details about the device you use to access the Traserbas, which may include your IP address or other unique device identifiers;
Any other information provided by you pursuant to your use of the Traserbas
When you visit our website, details are recorded about your visits, such as time and date, your server address, pages accessed, time spent, and type of browser. This information is used in an anonymous form for statistical purposes and as such cannot identify you individually.
We collect your email address when you request to be added to our mailing list to receive updated information about products and specials. You can unsubscribe at any time. In order to enter you into our mailing list, we do not require you to provide any information to us apart from an email address.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Traserbas takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure. This includes the use of access control via unique user passwords.
Traserbas will not be responsible for any access or change made to your personal information occurring as a result of you disclosing your password to a third party, or through any unauthorized access.
You can also help us keep your personal information secure by ensuring that any password you use on our web site is kept strictly confidential, and by logging off when you have finished using a shared computer.
WE USE YOUR INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- To provide the Traserbas services to you including processing any bookings and payments;
- Your contact details may be used to notify you about changes to the Traserbas or respond to any communication or request from you;
- To monitor the use of the Traserbas;
- To investigate any complaints or potential breaches of the service;
- For debt tracing, debt recovery, credit management and crime, fraud, and money laundering detection and prevention.
INFORMATION WHICH WE MAY SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We never disclose information to anyone (except pursuant to a court order or otherwise where required by law).
We only disclose your information in under mentioned situations:
- To any suppliers and subcontractors (including payment providers) in order to fulfill the service;
- If we (or a part of our business) are acquired by a third party, Your Information may be one of the transferred assets;
- To credit reference agencies and/or fraud detection and prevention agencies;
- To any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency, including for example where we suspect you have committed a criminal offence or we suspect fraud where required by law, regulation, or legal proceedings;
- In order to enforce or apply the Service Users Terms and Conditions or any other agreement to which you and we are a party, as applicable;
- Unless you have told us that you do not want to receive marketing communications, to third parties engaged by us to provide you with marketing communications about our products and services. This may also include social media platforms (including Face book) where we provide limited information about our users (e.g. their email address) to the social media platform so they can provide to us an anonymous demographic profile of our users with profiles on that platform to inform our targeted marketing activities on that platform;
- To third parties from whom you have chosen to receive marketing information.
TRANS-BORDER DATA FLOWS AND THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Where it is required to provide a good or service which you have purchased, we will disclose your personal information to third parties which may be overseas. You accept that these third parties may not have in place equivalent privacy policies or be subject to equivalent privacy laws as Traserbas.
ACCESSING, CHANGING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information that Traserbas holds is accessible by Traserbas and you only. You may make changes to your personal information, if you wish, at any time. Traserbas relies on the information you provide us and may collect personal information about you from other sources if required to complete your transaction.
Traserbas will retain your information in order to allow you to make future bookings from the Website until you request that we delete it from our database. In order to request that your personal information be removed from our database, please send your request to us via email. If this occurs, we will no longer be able to provide you with goods or services or customer support.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTIONS
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of such information, please contact us.
You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us. We hope you will be happy with the way we handle your information but if not, you have the right to complain and we will take measures to correct matters.
Traserbas is committed to providing customers with a fair and responsible system for the handling of customer complaints.
If at any time you have any concerns or complaints in relation to privacy or the operation of the Website, please contact us through our feedback form or email so that we may resolve them.
All cancellations shall be accepted within 24 hours of the booking, cancellation requests received after 24 hours of confirmation of the booking shall be subjected to full charge.